Anyone Else Taken Yours Outside?

Com64 said:
I dared to venture outside of my lunar lander. I got to show Armstrong my Pandora, but he couldn't use it because he was in his suit.

untitled-3.jpg

Proof the moon landing was faked!!! I can clearly see the Photoshop!

Last edited by a moderator:
XxionxX said:
Proof the moon landing was faked!!! I can clearly see the Photoshop!
YEAH!
There's no air in outerspace, that flag was obviously photoshopped to look like it was floating :p

Lol, but the moon landing actually wasn't faked... watch that episode of Mythbusters where they prove this myths.

Com64 said:
Lol, but the moon landing actually wasn't faked... watch that episode of Mythbusters where they prove this myths.

Didn't you know that the government threatened them? You think a puny little TV show has a chance the US government?

XxionxX said:
Com64 said:

Didn't you know that the government threatened them? You think a puny little TV show has a chance the US government?

I trust Mythbusters more than my government.

These are beautiful pics Atomicthumbs,can you take more? :D
I use the first one in the green grass as a one of one of my Wallpapers...hope that's ok.

Alpha2 said:
XxionxX said:
Com64 said:

I trust Mythbusters more than my government.
Adam for Prez in 2012!

Back