Anyone Else Taken Yours Outside?

4818353694_be1b1351db_b.jpg

4818251530_8137ee56c9_b.jpg

4817574577_b9eca62660_b.jpg

there is nothing like the feeling of standing on a hill, as the wind blows puffs of fog down the hill in front of you and across a ravine and onto you, with a forest of dwarf cypress trees in front of you and grassy hills, redwoods, and pine trees behind you

I don't know, all that fog would make me nervous. It is just water vapor but water and electronics don't mix!!!

Craig, I love the famous places idea. I'm taking my son to the Statue of Liberty next month, too bad I don't have my Panda yet, hint hint!!!!!!!! ;)

You can never go wrong with a Canon. I take my Rebel hiking and camping as well, my favorite by far!

I'm not sure about this one. I think it stems from some of the pixels.

sauron1.jpg

atomicthumbs said:
http://www.eaglesnestoutfittersinc.com/

you need straps to attach it to trees and stuff. people on hammock forums say their straps stretch too much and to get them from Strapworks, but I haven't had any problems.

Whoa, whoa hold on right there.

They have hammock forums?

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel bad about this one because it's actually inside, but I can't help it. But I won't post anymore, I promise (as long as I resist the urge to make one with spooky Bilbo or Judge Doom).

empire-vader-beckons_l.jpg

Are there forums for other types of portable furniture?

I would enjoy a good camping-chair-verses-lawn-chair flame war.

I dared to venture outside of my lunar lander. I got to show Armstrong my Pandora, but he couldn't use it because he was in his suit.

untitled-3.jpg

Back