Beta Simh Pnd

cosam

Website
www.cosam.org
A bit of a niche within a niche maybe, but if you ever wanted a portable PDP-11, now's your chance.

http://www.cosam.org/computers/pandora/simh-3.8.pnd

Simulates the following machines:

• Data General Nova, Eclipse
  • Digital Equipment Corporation PDP-1, PDP-4, PDP-7, PDP-8, PDP-9, PDP-10, PDP-11, PDP-15, VAX
  • GRI Corporation GRI-909, GRI-99
  • IBM 1401, 1620, 1130, 7090/7094, System 3
  • Interdata (Perkin-Elmer) 16b and 32b systems
  • Hewlett-Packard 2114, 2115, 2116, 2100, 21MX, 1000
  • Honeywell H316/H516
  • MITS Altair 8800, with both 8080 and Z80
  • Royal-Mcbee LGP-30, LGP-21
  • Scientific Data Systems SDS 940

I still think it should go to dl.openhandhelds -- I know we're already torn between the app store and dl.open but consider - on my big laptop/desktop screen I'd raher hit a big sized site :) more to point, all our eggs in one basket, etc

so I say we put all apps in both places; not duplication - call it redundancy ;)

jeff

It still makes sense to me to have the AppStore reference the latest version at the file archive...... I can easily check either place though. One thing is maybe the file archive can. And should store buggy betas whereas the AppStore could hold the more stable stuff.

craigix said:
It's on pandora apps.
Thanks, Craig. The description is not quite right though. SIMH does a lot more than just the PDP-11 and at least one of the machines is from the '50s.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm gonna port the GP2X EDSAC emulator to Pandora pretty soon, and if you guys don't know what EDSAC is, well then .. you got some learnin' to do!

torpor said:
I'm gonna port the GP2X EDSAC emulator to Pandora pretty soon, and if you guys don't know what EDSAC is, well then .. you got some learnin' to do!

EDSAC, Now that is what I call retro ;)

Mr Loon said:
torpor said:

EDSAC, Now that is what I call retro ;)
And I thought my Atari was old school ;)

Back