Slashdot article, GCW-Zero, Pandora.

Yeah noticed that yesterday, I see ED made an appearance in the comments. 

It's regrettable the number of people complaining about "OpenPandora" as a company when they really mean gbax. I'd love to at least try to correct them but I know it would fall on deaf ears, though not without reason to be fair.

It's regrettable the number of people complaining about "OpenPandora" as a company when they really mean gbax. I'd love to at least try to correct them but I know it would fall on deaf ears, though not without reason to be fair.
It was sad to read them.

I made three comments, as far as I remember. Very well hidden somewhere in that slashdot mess (that's why I don't have an account... I never really understood that weird mess they call comment system...)

Was the third one the 'magic turning point'  comment? (also visible as a reply to the comment I linked to above)   I wondered if that was yours but there is no identifying information in the post.

-- Neelix

How many of you knew that at Subway, there's a note on each napkin saying that each restaurant is an independent company?

Ed, you should really ask Craig to stop using the word "we" all the time without explaining who "we" actually is.

Was the third one the 'magic turning point'  comment? (also visible as a reply to the comment I linked to above)   I wondered if that was yours but there is no identifying information in the post.

-- Neelix
I remember replying to that comment without leaving my name there (as it should've been clear, it was a follow-up conversation), so you probably picked the correct one.

Ed, you should really ask Craig to stop using the word "we" all the time without explaining who "we" actually is.
Well, "we" as the team behind the Pandora is correct, though.

"we" as "our company" not.

Just added +1 to ED's comments. The bonus of having Mod points :)

Too wall of text for me to bother on slash and comments.

There must be pictures and direct link.

Sorry if people respect such, I´m not the kind of person to bother.

If I´m to worry on text, I better use it to code, not to babble.

Back