Slipzone Didn't Die

rico man are you gonna unban my account or am i using this one for the 6 days or whatever i have left? this proxy is killing me with load times lol

Hey, Rico, I'm sure a lot of us won't mind clubbing together to pay for some better hosting...

Well I had no idea if the external Slipzone would work. Excluding the (possibly induced by some jackass) MySQL errors, it's been smooth for the last two days. I'll look at the stats and we can consider moving elsewhere (I can still use the crap hosting for my own purposes, so no harm done)

Well I had no idea if the external Slipzone would work. Excluding the (possibly induced by some jackass) MySQL errors, it's been smooth for the last two days. I'll look at the stats and we can consider moving elsewhere (I can still use the crap hosting for my own purposes, so no harm done)
May I suggest Invisionfree? My forum has been smooth for the past 10 months I've had it, and I have a great arcade. If you decide that it's satisfactory I can help with the arcade and getting games in, high scores and all.

even "trophies" :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
May I suggest Invisionfree? My forum has been smooth for the past 10 months I've had it, and I have a great arcade. If you decide that it's satisfactory I can help with the arcade and getting games in, high scores and all.

For fucks sake. No shitty free forum thing, they are shit!

For fucks sake. No shitty free forum thing, they are shit!
the only thing shitty about my board is the ads we have to deal with. but for a few dollars they go away and it's awesome.

No, I want control of the forum codebase, and the freedom to add/remove new features. Plus an arcade is completely useless.

Rico, if you want you can have space and a database off me, doubt you'l even consider it but, oh well, offer's on the table.

Edit: I suspect you'll want to get better hosting yourself anyway.

Back