Snes 6 Buttons, Gp32 4 Buttons

Hey simple quesiton like that I want to know how the button of a snes emulator are mapped on the gp32 console since the snes got 6 button(and the direction pad) and the gp32 only haves 4 buttons...

Well, the gp has 6 buttons with start and select, rarely all buttons are used intensely so this works in most cases. But the default controle scheme uses "select" to toggle between two different control setups (of which all but select is mapable), so in other cases this works good too.

triksR4rabits posted on Aug 10 2004 at 05:08 AM said:
Well, the gp has 6 buttons with start and select, rarely all buttons are used intensely so this works in most cases. But the default controle scheme uses "select" to toggle between two different control setups (of which all but select is mapable), so in other cases this works good too.
You can disable this behaviour using the last profile. With this one, every button is enabled.

Last edited by a moderator:
damaki posted on Aug 10 2004 at 01:06 PM said:
triksR4rabits posted on Aug 10 2004 at 05:08 AM said:
You can disable this behaviour using the last profile. With this one, every button is enabled.
I thought that was what I said? The gp has 6 buttons and this works in most cases, but theres also the default setting

Last edited by a moderator:
Back