Snes Roms Ziped

Status
Not open for further replies.

xboxit

Just Photoshoppin, True, True.....
Website
Visit site
Does every one keep there snes roms ziped ( .zip ). I thought it wouldn't work but all mine are ziped and take up like 3/5th of what they took up before. :lol:

WTF ?!?!?! you can play them zipped :'(

i honestly did not know this , what about save files , do i have to put them into the zips ? or leave them seperate ?

my friend who told me get the GP32 said it didnt support zips , unless he was talking about version1 , i dunno , but im ultra happy now

The read me file that comes with the emu will tell you where, and what format to put the roms in.

For example, gigaDrive does not have .zip support yet, but fGen does.

Wolfsclaw posted on May 24 2004 at 11:26 AM said:
read the FUCKING manual = RTFM
m8 stop being such a prick to the noob`s

Last edited by a moderator:
Wolfsclaw posted on May 24 2004 at 11:26 AM said:
read the FUCKING manual = RTFM
dude, plz chill :/

I'm informing others who didn't read the manual just like me, that it is possible, you don't have to FLAME :huh:

xboxit posted on May 24 2004 at 11:59 AM said:
I'm informing others who didn't read the manual just like me, that it is possible, you don't have to FLAME :huh:
Maybe his Mums grounded him and he`s grumpy he cant go out to play like the rest of the girls

timeslip posted on May 24 2004 at 12:01 PM said:
Maybe his Mums grounded him and he`s grumpy he cant go out to play like the rest of the girls
Are you talkin about me or Wolfsclaw :eek: ?

you really should read manuals though, they're always there for a reason

*old man Q out*

Every emulator I use except Genesis supports zipped roms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back