SnesEmu Controls?

mr twit

A can of spam!
Website
www.mmmpie.co.uk
I've just put 160 MHz overclocked SnesEmu and Snes9xGP on my GP32, and I must say, the extra clock speed really does make a difference. I'd pretty much dismissed playing Snes on GP32, but with the OCed versions, quite a lot of games run pretty much fullspeed.
What I can't figure out is the damn controls! I've searched the forums but I can't find any info on this. Can someone please tell me a list of controls for SnesEmu, because I'm not sure which button is which, and I can't figure out how to get the other two buttons.
Also, how do you set up the controls in Snes9xGP, because when configuring them, you can't press two buttons at the same time, it just records the first?
Please help me!

What are some snes games people have running that work pretty well (with the oc verion or standerd version)

I'm looking for a good RPG to sink my teeth into but everything I get excided about and try fails. ex: Tales of phantastia, SOM.

mr twit posted on Oct 24 2003 at 03:52 PM said:
No ideas anyone?
Just play a game like SMW and test out each button on the GP32 and see what it does in the game, using this you should be able to find out what the controls are (You should know what the controls for SMW are, they are pretty simple).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back