Street Fighter Alpha on snes

kokonik

Still Fresh
hi everyone!
Maybe you know, that the snes game Street Fighter Alpha 2 needs a graphic patch.
And the graphics are wrecked when I play it in snes9xgp or snesemu.
Does someone maybe know if I can just use the graphic pack (ftp://ftpgeoshock:pong@63.219.178.30/dejap/getfiles/SFA2_gfx2.zip). And if yes, how to use this patch? (in which folder...)

Thanks in advance
kokonik (fresh gp32 user :))

If I remember correctly, the patches were made for zSnes, and therefore wouldn't work with Snes9X. I could be very wrong though (I'm fairly certain on Star Ocean, but SFA2 and SO are not the same game of course)

thats about all i could find trans from french so its not quite right

There, it is to play Street Fighter Alpha 2 (not to be confused with Street Fighter II!!): Here the graphic pack which makes it possible to play Street Fighter Alpha 2 on Snes. Ca will avoid typing the species of large squares when one launches Rom....... http://www.geoshock.com/dejap/getfiles/?SFA2_gfx2.zip So that it goes, it is enough to dézipper the two small files and then to put them in a file called sfa2sdd1 (file to even create you). There this file is then to put or are all your roms Snes and thus that of Street Fighter Alpha 2. When with the rom

thanks for the answers :)
But its not working. And I know why: the rom itself is 4mb, and the graphic pack is also 4 mb. The gp32 ram cant handle it :(
but anyway. I have Super Street Fighter 2. Thats also a great game

Back