So How Many Gigs Of Memory You Geting?

MarkoeZ said:
jaycee900 said:
I've got a 8MB SD card, though I really am hoping to get a 16MB one day to store upto 4 songs on it at once.
Whats the best SD/MMC card to get, i heard you can spend upto £5 to get a decent one?

lol, if you get a portable floppy drive reader you can get disks really cheap!!! :p

hehe, that'd be an awesome demonstration of how flexible the Pandora's fully powered USB port is... maybe even a usb cdrom drive.

who else plans to use the usb bus to add in extra card slots to the Pandora? the USB is right there, fully powered...

Last edited by a moderator:
As a start, i will probably just stick with 8 gig.

But i plan to have 32 as soon as i need it.

Dual 8GB for my 20GB PSX collection(I hope theres eboot:)) and 2GB of retro games(every game for NES-SNES,genesis,etc).

Is Transcend a good brand?

FragMage said:
MarcelP102 said:
Kloplop321 said:
MarcelP102 said:
I would buy this one: http://www.amazon.com/Transcend-16GB-CLASS...W3H3VB4FPPSCTMV

that is a great deal! :)

yeah but unfortunly the don´t ship to Holland <_< So I have to find another shop that do! ship to holland.

Via Tweakers.net I found that card in the Netherlands.

Too bad it's blue and the Pandora is going to be black... looks shite :<

(Deze dan: http://tweakers.net/pricewatch/198131/sand...(ultra-ii).html die is zwart, helaas wel een stuk duurder. Wel grappig om iemand van tweakers hier te zien, weet ej of er al een special topic op het tweakers forum is over de pandora?)
----

The Sandisk Ultra II 16gb is a black SD card so I would buy that one

I'm going to be reusing the 4GB and 2GB cards from my GP2X, and running my old 512MB cards in that, unless I end up selling the GP2X or just giving it away. :lol:

Eventually though, I plan to use a 32GB card to replace my 30GB iPod.

I've got a 2gig card already, and then whenever I feel that is too small, whatever makes the most sense in my price range, probably an 8GB or higher.

i already have a 32 gb card from work, and one for personal use. so 64 gb.

but... that'd mean you're stealing potential runtime from work!

talking about which, you could say yours broke and maybe get another one for free? one for your buddy, your buddy kyo?

Kyosys said:
but... that'd mean you're stealing potential runtime from work!

talking about which, you could say yours broke and maybe get another one for free? one for your buddy, your buddy kyo?
i think ill give one to my good pal dan instead

I did have one 8gb class 6 card for my camera. Managed to break it today. Bugger. Broke down the middle. Never had that happen before. Can't get another for price I paid, so off in search of deals...

At the moment 32GB is the highest amount that can be on a SDHC card with the current memory addressing method.

So before 64GB SDHC cards will be made they need to change the addressing method.

But since maybe 3 company's have released a 32GB card I wouldn't wait for a 64GB version.

Back