So Long, And Thanks For All The Fish ...

well any job in the mod is secret so his rob not aload to say thats if his in the mod lol i just heard some1 say it on here

liammcc9 said:
well any job in the mod is secret so his rob not aload to say thats if his in the mod lol i just heard some1 say it on here
Can we have that in English?

Last edited by a moderator:
TelcoLou said:
I've been called back to base, and must leave immediately. I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of you for your invaluable help with our project ...
Base? Project? Maybe he was some kind of Alien monitering human's reactions on the internet.

Squidge said:
liammcc9 said:
Well any job in the MOD is secret so he's probably not allowed to say that if he's in the MOD lol I just heard someone say it on here.
Can we have that in English?

Anyway, Telcolou is American so he is nothing to do with the MOD and not everyjob in the MOD is top secret. That's like saying everyone in the entire British Army is top secret!

I thought by project he referred to the MAME cab he's building.

So, who deleted his account, and why?

I must admit though that an alien conspiracy fits this situation like a glove. "we'll see you all in 2010" sounds like they planned for one hell of an invasion party, and everyone's invited! :eek:

prairiefire said:
Alex. said:
I didn't know you were a trooper, Telco :)

Take care of yourself!
Actually, I think he is an olympian and was referring to Vancouver 2010. TelcoLou is just short for a poorly spelt "telco luge"

Actually I think he meant Star Base 9 and beamed immediately skyward based on it being highly illogical of him to assume a bunch of gamers would be at or watch the olympics.

Sphinxter said:
prairiefire said:
Alex. said:

Take care of yourself!
Actually, I think he is an olympian and was referring to Vancouver 2010. TelcoLou is just short for a poorly spelt "telco luge"

Actually I think he meant Star Base 9 and beamed immediately skyward based on it being highly illogical of him to assume a bunch of gamers would be at or watch the olympics.

hehehe. touche.

prairiefire said:
Sphinxter said:
prairiefire said:
Alex. said:

Take care of yourself!

hehehe. touche.

Actually I think he meant, "base camp", since he may have just been awarded, "The Eiger Sanction".

b_o_b said:
Well, now he has gone.. it is probably a good moment to ask why he ever became a guru. :)
He used to be a mod and resigned, I think he was given guru as a 'thanks for all your work' type thing.

I, for one, will miss Telcolou - thanks for your help over the past couple of years and all the best :) (its still all very confusing :unsure: )

dosteridge said:
b_o_b said:
Well, now he has gone.. it is probably a good moment to ask why he ever became a guru. :)
He used to be a mod and resigned, I think he was given guru as a 'thanks for all your work' type thing.

and he was very helpful if you were trying to set something up..

TelcoLou said:
Well, the time has finally arrived ... not that it was unexpected, just sudden.
I've been called back to base, and must leave immediately. I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of you for your invaluable help with our project ...
Take care, and we'll see you all 2010 :)
For me, his wife simply called him at the office to tell him to ("finally") go back to home, after more than two years of alternatively working and playing gp2x.
And I think that he saids that the rolling-pin wounds sequels should have disapeared in three years.

Telco, don't let her take you away from us!

Back