So Nice........

dsraa

Its so nice to know that when posting a news topic about something Doom related, that it immediately gets DELETED WITHOUT A REASON!

Not Moved, Not replied to that it was going to be moved or deleted, hell I don't even have a PM about it.

Nice.

Real Nice.

:angry:

DSR

PlopperZ said:
Topics in the news section have to be approved before they show up (I think)

Right.

I know that.

But, I've seen some interesting posts that get approved, that have nothing to do with the person who's posting it, or how recent the news actually is.

Such as the Captain crusader post, where the news is posted not by the actual author, and is from NOVEMBER.

So what's the issue with my news topic?

One would think it to be a bit odd for a topic to get deleted that was not posted in the wrong forum, not offensive, and not misleading.

DSR

Last edited by a moderator:
News posts are usually reserved for news related to any of the handhelds, such as new/updated sw. Your post appears to be only about doom mod's which isnt really hand held related. So I could see why it wasnt approved.
You would have been better off posting things of that type in another part of the forum.

dsraa said:
Its so nice to know that when posting a news topic about something Doom related, that it immediately gets DELETED WITHOUT A REASON!

Your news topic was approved, and was placed in General talk.

Thats news to me. As I still can't find it within general talk.... :eek:

Oh well I won't make a big stink about it, I just thought it was cool.

DSR

sataniC Virus said:
em ....
DSR it's been there for ages (but no replies yet).

Here is the link: http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=46051

Don't know why you can't see it ...

I dunno, I know I can see it through my profile, by going to 'last 10 posts', but if I just browse the forum in gp2x general talk, i don't see it.

BTW, That Avatar is f*cking awesome.....I have one like it in red.

DSR

Back