So... Still Not Impressed With Xbox 360 Graphics?

bringoutthegimp posted on Dec 6 2005 at 05:23 PM said:
SONY posted on Dec 4 2005 at 05:05 PM said:
A lot of peeps on these boards already know that I like to talk "BLACK" and call everyone, "n!gga"
It's sort of a public joke?
For example,
Heyzzzzzzzzzz n!gga what~~~~
What's up man? You know what?!!!! You're ma number 1 n!gga !!!!!!11111111
  B)
just signed in to say this guy is a complete cock, i bet your mother dislikes you greatly

Seconded.

Sony, your'e not related to Tim Westwood of Radio 1 fame are you? only he seems to suffer from the same illness as you.

He got shot for talking like a prick though.

Food for thought there...

Last edited by a moderator:
sony ur sigs fucking enormous. size her down pleaz.

and getting back on topic, no i dont think the 360 has fab grafix. theyre medicre at best.

ps3 should rock yo asses mofuckerz B)

In myopinion the 360's graphics are no better than a PC with the best current videocard much like the original XB was at the time IT came out. Cameo's cut cene graphics didn't impress me one bit the instant I saw sharp polygon edges on chracters. But frankly at this point it'd be hard to say any current/future system really had "bad" graphics. You could have the ugliest shit graphics around and throw some specular highlights and some particle effects in and suddenly it's a "masterpeice." Sorry, but I'm just not convinced.

That's not to say a leap in graphic quality isn't possible I mean as I said there were issues with cameo that I felt tarnished what could have been one of the best launch games for the thing, as long as there's a gap between CG and photorealism, graphics can always get better but this system just hasnt shown it's gotten any closer to closing the gap yet.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Dec 8 2005 at 11:56 AM said:

and getting back on topic, no i dont think the 360 has fab grafix. theyre medicre at best.

Is that better?
Oh yeah XBOX 360 rockkss teh big one and PS3 will pwn joo!!!!!!!!11111111111111

SONY posted on Dec 8 2005 at 12:19 PM said:

Is that better?
please die

SONY posted on Dec 8 2005 at 12:19 PM said:

Is that better?
Be gone

No, I’ve already PMed someone and wholeheartedly apologized about my unintentional racist comments and if it’s any consolation, I am deeply sorry for my past statements/actions.

SONY posted on Dec 9 2005 at 01:42 AM said:
No, I’ve already PMed someone and wholeheartedly apologized about my unintentional racist comments and if it’s any consolation, I am deeply sorry for my past statements/actions.
¬_¬

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Dec 8 2005 at 12:56 AM said:

And yet he gets mad at me in my other thread for telling him he needs to invest in spell check.

Back