So we are all going to die tomorrow

This blows! I was really hoping there were going to be a lot of job openings this week..

Evening News: May 22nd 2011.

"Good evening, thanks for watching. Despite yesterday's rapture, job loses not surprisingly outpaced the loss of workers. Despite unconfirmed reports of thousands of missing workers, the unemployment rate is expected to continue to rise"

Even a mass rapture of millions of people probably couldn't improve the job market! Actually the panic from said event would likely crash the market and bring a chaos that would make things so much worse. The greedy ones would shift from money to hoarding food,water and weapons!

While these "rapture" notices are amusing, I must say the real thing would be far more interesting. Of course I don't believe in the early rapture theory.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tomorrow... I will saaaaaave the world.
Sanity not included? :p
Man... The fact that we're all still here is not enough for you... ungrateful $%$%$%/ ;)

You know, a thank you would be nice! :p
Que?

I'm refering to a youtube show

https://www.youtube.com/embed/bHhKPFw-WMo?feature=oembed
Oh.. ok... sorry, didn't catch the reference.

But yeah I saved the world today, was quite easy in fact.

According to the Gospel of Matthew 10:21-23 this Jesus chappy is incredibly late to the party

matthew102123.png

He should have been back long ago before his persecuted followers had even gotten as far as spreading his words through the lands of Israel alone, let alone everywhere else.

Of course the Gospels are a mass of mis-translation errors (lacking much divine intervention in overseeing the transcribers works) such that there are some 35,000 differing readings of the New Testament Bible. The Koran fares slightly better but not by much.

In addition this requires us to believe a first coming of Christ ever occurred, in order for his return to be possible at all. Something that requires alot of faith to believe the first time, as there simply isnt any evidence of his existence at the time purported. Contrary to popular misconception/common knowledge or what Christian Apologists would have you believe. If anyone has any evidence that he existed at all, I would like to see it. I really would, as he certainly sounded like a groovy guy against the state. I'm all for such types.

They gaped upon me with their mouths, as a ravening and roaring lion.

I am poured out like water and all my bones are out of joint :

my heart is like wax , it is melted in the midst of my bowels.

My strength is dried up like a potsherd ; and my tongue cleaveth to my jaws ;

and thou hast brought me into the dust of death.

feel better now?? B)

Last edited:
What did that crazy old guy say about October 21? Wasn't something going down that day too?
That's when the world is actually supposed to end. Yesterday the chosen were taken up to heaven, now there will be 5 months of earthquakes and volcanoes and general destruction, until October 21st when the world simply ceases to be.

Back