So what utilities are good?

Babymech

Still Fresh
Everywhere I go I see lots of guides telling me which emulators are worth the download and which aren't, but what about the utilities? As far as I can tell there are at least two or three different mod players out there, for example - what are the differences and which should I go for? (sorry if there're already reviews of the available GP32 utilities available somewhere on the net - I just haven't found any)

I'll give u the jist of what i use :)

1) iMAPPY this is the 1 and only map viewer and is very easy to make maps for i myself have made quite a few ;)

2) Comi this is a file manager i use it cause it kinda reminds me of the dos Xtreegold program. But there is another 1 for people who like windows type of 1 its the entraware 1 i think or is that gamepark???

3) GP Art The only drawing app on the gp32 (that i know of) very good and handy is your bored :p kinda like MSPaint

4)GPnese The japanese to english and vice versa dicitonary Its very handy and soooooo cool ^_^

5) Lazyreader This is the best text viewer EVER....serious its the only 1 that supports wordwrap and scrolling no pushing the button and skipping pages and missing words its quite good :)

any other apps you wanna know about or things u wanna do and wanna know if there are apps about it just ask :)

:ph34r:

Back