So, what you backing? [crowdfunders]

Backed this - wanted the full, split version ages back, but figured this one might be a good accompaniment to the Pyra:
Oof, arrow keys behind a modifier button. There's plenty I don't like about that keyboard, from the tiny space and shift keys to numbers and pgup/dn being behind that same 'Fun' modifier, but not having one touch access to the arrow keys pretty much takes the biscuit for me.

That toilet brush doesn't convince me at all... the handle could still be in contact with dirty water, and could spill them around while you put it back, so the same as the normal stuff... also where there are mechanism, there is less cleaning... and also water by itself doesn't clean "bacteria" from the brush... if a child play with a normal brush, it could still play with the handle of that new thing (and no, it is not clean)...
Everything they say seems to me just a total contradiction...
With a normal brush, if you shake it into the water to take away the dirt, shake it again outside the water (but still into the toilet) to dry it, and then put it back in its container filled with alcool, the only issues could still derive by children... but no one can stop them !

Oof, arrow keys behind a modifier button. There's plenty I don't like about that keyboard, from the tiny space and shift keys to numbers and pgup/dn being behind that same 'Fun' modifier, but not having one touch access to the arrow keys pretty much takes the biscuit for me.
With their first one - Model 01 - it worked fine, but there the fn key is beneath your thumb's root
Can't disagree. I haven't really made a judgement on it, apart from hating toilet brushes at the best of times.
Don't use one then. Just don't forget to have the toilet changed, before it's clogged.

I think that's unlikely given the extensive testing by people all over the world that's gone into the pyra prototypes thus far.
Mmm I have full confindence in the Pyra community and its beta testers but it’s still good to be aware of the mistakes others have made - and how - so as not to repeat them in something our community can’t even have tested yet on the Pyra (given that we don’t yet have a USB-C-compatible board...)

Back