(SOLD) 1Ghz Pandora for sale+extras -S. America

dibad0011

Still Fresh
I'm selling my 1ghz pandora to anyone interested inside the American continent and maybe worldwide depending on location. It will be shipped from Colombia, South America. I'm selling it mainly because I need the money and I am not using it as much as I would like. (bought it 2 months ago from Ithic.com). The console is in excellent condition (no scratches or hardware defects that I can see), I have taken very good care of it.

You will get:

*The 1Ghz Pandora handheld with all the accesories shown in the last picture including one Patriot 32Gb class 10 Sd card (with plenty of FBA, Gngeo and Mame4all games, "if its forbidden to talk about games inside the sd card I will delete this part as soon as I know) and a generic brand external usb wifi adapter.

Price Update: $499USD including shipping (regular shipping with tracking number). (customs are on you if may apply)

Here I attach pictures of my Pandora.

DSCN0311.JPGDSCN0313.JPGDSCN0315.JPGDSCN0317.JPGDSCN0320.JPGDSCN0327.JPGDSCN0334.JPGDSCN0331.JPG

Anyone interested in buying it can send me a PM. feel free to make any questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
No issues on internal wifi. the external one has better range and is less troublesome with some wifi network passwords.

Now that Ithic sells brand new 1ghz Pandoras for less than mine I won't offer my pandora anymore. I'll keep my Pandora for me and l' try to use it as much as I can. Now I have no excuse to finish all the games I have on the sd card.

UPDATE!

OK I am reviving my sell in here. Now I am willing to sell it for 499usd with the extras mentioned in my first post. The truth is I am barely using my pandora at all.Now that I got an Ipad mini is even harder for me to make use of my Pandi.Any questions you may want to ask feel free to do it.

RTFM~!  Gotta have your name in the pictures... Yeah, I did the same thing.  Seriously though, those Patriot LX series are awesome.  I rock them hard.

RTFM~!  Gotta have your name in the pictures... Yeah, I did the same thing.  Seriously though, those Patriot LX series are awesome.  I rock them hard.
There's an exception here. The posts were before those rules were made. I also don't recall you being a mod ;)

Here is my pandora with my name on it for people interested.I can post any other photo or a video if necessary.feel free to make any questions or send me a pm. sorry for the upside down photo (silly ipad).

image.jpg

As we don't have seller feedback, just thought I would post a note here. What a great seller. We negotiated a fair price. He shipped the morning after I made payment. He not only provided tracking, but checked with the post office to make sure that all was well. He responded to all communication and finally he shipped exactly what he said he would, freshly flashed and ready to go. Bottom line, the way you wish all online transactions would go.

As an original preorderer who bailed with a refund after months and months of alternating periods of silence and misinformation, it is great to finally power up my P. Many thanks to dibad0011 for a great transaction.

Back