(SOLD)First Batch Pandora For Sale

JWWargo

Still Fresh
After two years of traveling/hitchhiking through 39 U.S. states, Canada, and Mexico with my rugged-as-hell Pandora, I'm selling it.

Purchased in April of 2011 and had it serviced over the winter of 2011/2012 to replace the faulty LCD cable, fix the locking mechanism in right SD card slot, and ED gave me a complimentary RAM upgrade to 512mb. Everything on it still works great. I'm only selling because I recently purchased a Google Nexus 4 which suits my needs just as well and I don't want the Pandora to get sad collecting dust. Give it a new home!

Three cons:
1. There is one small chip in the casing, near the lid hinge on the left side (see attached picture).

2. I wasn't aware until it was too late that the battery should have been stored in a fridge while it sat unused during servicing. It now only charges to 85% of full capacity. Still gets around 6-8 hours of heavy use and 18+ hours with lid closed/playing music. .I heard about a way to reset the minimum/maximum charge points on the battery but never tried it.

3. My AC adapter cord broke on me last summer. I've been charging by USB since.

Included with the device are a 32gb SDHC card (class 10), dual USB port wall adapter and cable, and a Nintendo DS case to carry everything in.

I want to give the community a chance at it before I try selling it on Craigslist.

Paypal only.

$375 (includes shipping to anywhere in the USA)

or

$430 (includes shipping to anywhere in the world)

Casing Chip.jpg

Battery Life.jpg

Contents.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would hesitate to freeze batteries - make sure your freezer is warmer than -10oC

I'm going off this info from the Pandora Wiki that I didn't discover until after I got my Pandora back from being serviced:

"If you're not going to be using your battery for a very long time, the extremely best thing you can do for it is to discharge to 40%, seal it in an airtight bag, and put it in the fridge. Even years later, you pull it out, and it will be almost as good as when you put it in."

Source: http://pandorawiki.org/Charger#Battery_Care

Oh, haha! I totally read that wrong. Thanks for the clear up, I'll edit my OP to reflect my new found knowledge. (Note: I never put my battery in either the fridge or freezer.)

Price drop:

$325 (includes shipping to anywhere in the USA)

or

$375 (includes shipping to anywhere in the world)

Price drop:

$240 (includes shipping to anywhere in the USA)

or

$275 (includes shipping to anywhere in the world)

Back