some help with image mount and dosbox plz:)

Aris

Still Fresh
Hi all,

I purchased shadows over rive for GOG some time ago and i thought why not try it on the pandora (i know probably it won't play very well but i want ot try anyway:))

I checked the GOG dosbox conf file and in the autoexec section there is the following line:

imgmount d ".\realms3.inst" -t iso -fs iso

The problem is that when i tried to run this line on the Pandora dosbox i get "unable to open image or image not found".

Any ideas on how to make it work?

Hi all,

I purchased shadows over rive for GOG some time ago and i thought why not try it on the pandora (i know probably it won't play very well but i want ot try anyway:))

I checked the GOG dosbox conf file and in the autoexec section there is the following line:

imgmount d ".\realms3.inst" -t iso -fs iso

The problem is that when i tried to run this line on the Pandora dosbox i get "unable to open image or image not found".

Any ideas on how to make it work?

Not sure if it is any help but when I use dosbox I put my games in my dosbox appdata folder inside games i then set dosbox to automount that folder and then use the cmd line to execute,

e.g

games\ # cd POP

games\POP # Prince.exe

Thanks for the reply but it doesn't help much with the mount error:(((

i will have a closer look at the problem now that i have some free time...

Here is my autoexec part.

[autoexec]

mount c games

c:

imgmount d "realms.inst" -t iso -fs iso

the game data is in pandora\appdata\dosbox\games\Realms3

Hmmm....somehow it worked. i placed the file in pandora\appdata\dosbox and it worked:) Just to inform you Realms 3 doesn't play very well even if i overclock my Pandora at 900.

Game loads fine but it's quite slow. :(

Back