Some questions.

wilek

Still Fresh
1: How do I get GPVGB to work? Every version I've tried has crashed or reset my GP32.

2: I'm thinking of getting Moviepark. What formats does it play? I know about AVI, does it also play MPG?

3: GPEngine restarts my GP32 when run from Windups, but works from FreeLauncher. Not a real problem, but odd.

4: Here's the weird one. The Bloody Cross demo causes FreeLauncher to stop working. When I press Start with FL, nothing happens. Trying to uninstall it causes a process error (only one I've ever had so far), forcing me to delete its files manually. Once that's done, things return to normal. Who else has had this problem, with what other programs, what causes it, and what cures it (in a way that makes those programs usable)?

Thank you for your time and attention. :)

Answer to Number 1: Some gameparks (mine included) just crash w/ GPVGB.. 0.11 And I even tried 0.9 and it still didn't work, although on some Gameparks 0.9 worked. I just went with the GBGP (or backwards) emu, and it will have to do for now :)

2. Moviepark plays Divx (4. something.. Can't remember the exact number.. like 4.12 or something) And no it won't play MPG (someone please correct me if I'm wrong) And I know it won't work w/ Divx 5

3. Not sure. that is odd. I haven't tried launching it from Windups though.

4. No clue. sry. :)

Moviepark will play original MPEG's, but you'll need to convert them to AVI using Virtualdub and that big 28meg file full ofcodecs. It will convert ANY format I think.

There's guides and stuff, so its real easy, but you just gotta get that 28MEG file, which on dialup took me 3 and a half hours :(

Back