Some Questions..

loki valhalla

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
EDIT:eek:h,just to be more polite,i live in the UK,and i'm expecting my gp32 to arrive on saturday

1)do you need to register at joyGP for the free games they have there?

2) how much are the KRW prices in UK£?

3)what's KOF91? a fan game or something?

1)do you need to register at joyGP for the free games they have there?

Yes you do,Its very simple and easy,I have no spam from them at all,Hardly any Newsletters too which is annoying.
2) how much are the KRW prices in UK£?

Heres some examples:-
10,000 KRW = £4.62
18,000 KRW = £8.31

There wha most things cost.

)what's KOF91? a fan game or something?

KOF stands for King Of fighters,It was rleased on the playstation many times with numerous versions.Its an ok fightimng game,Just give it a go,If you havent got a gp32 try the emulator GeePee 32.

ah good,i just realised that one was a stupid question,as i intend to buy some commercial games eventually anyway..

KOF stands for King Of fighters,It was rleased on the playstation many times with numerous versions.Its an ok fightimng game,Just give it a go,If you havent got a gp32 try the emulator GeePee 32.
i know what king of fighters is,i have 95 on saturn,and 99 on dreamcast,what i meant was,i'd previously only heard of 94 onwards.... and i'll have my gp32 on saturday

thanks for the other answers,too.
oh,and if you download commercial games,are you still only allowed one on each card?

Nope, you'll be sent a ZPK file. You install this using the GamePark Manager or PC Link software :)

kof91 isnt a king of fighters game its like mugen. But if you dont know what mugen is then its like a fighting game where you add new characters from lots of different fighting games and backgrounds and stuff. Its no where near as good as king of fighters :D

Back