Somebody Want To Swap?

Morph

Still Fresh
My Panzer Dragoon Saga is in MINT condition, other than a few minor case defects. I would like to trade it for a BLU GP32. I would like a 166 mhz model, but, we might be able to work something out. I dont need any games or SMC cards. Just the GP32, and anything that is standard with it. Oh, and it has to work. :p

If we do trade, I have NO problem sending first, as long as the person I'm swapping it to has a good reputation and is trustworthy. I am a very trusting person, but I am no moron. :D If anyone does decide to trade, minimum that the package needs is Priority Shipping with Delivery Confirmation.

Anybody interested?

Is that...Morph from GameTZ!? Ah hi this is rpgchocobo.

I got a Gp32BLU, with a boxed Her Knights and the Red Joystick.

To bad it is NOT FOR TRADE!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

lol, hey rpg. hows it hangin? I was running low on subtime @ GameTZ, so I froze my account until I have time to get back to it.

Yea, and I understand why your GP32 is NFT, took you a while to get it. I'm lookin fer one because i'm working on my OWN little GP32 project, and, well, I need a system to actually TEST it on. Thats why I only need the bare essentials. :p

And, yes rpg, PDS is FT now, I have lost interest in its luster. The fact that I get my Halo 2 in about 3 hours (its 9:03 now) has me distracted from just about......everything else. :lol:

Back