Someone Know Korean?

Jacxz

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Well as FW 3.0 was coppied from the gp2x shiped with the value pack and released I droped by the gp2x.com site to see if there where any updates.
As always the english version had no resent updates so i went to the korean and found out that
06-12-27 a new FW was released that i havn't seen of here.

Tried babbelfish and googletranslate to see if i could get something usuefull out of it, but it dosen't make any sence.
So i tried downloading, as always problems with login at theire site, had to wait till i got home to try with IE but no succses. On the english site i managed to login but there you wont find 2.1.2.

So anyone able to get the latest official FW from the :blink: site would be nice to see what kinda update it is.

<fast reply>

Don't bother. Nothing's been improved on, and boot time is longer by a couple of seconds. Stick with Gmenu2X.

</fast reply>

TelcoLou:
It seems that it is 2.1.2 that is released on the Korean site - not 3.0. Can't figure out how to download, though.

the firmware is just v2.1.1 with a different filename, they must have made a mistake when uploading it as the contents are identical to v2.1.1

ooh nice to know Guyfawkes, and thx for the link TelcoLou but how come i cant find anything with that retarded search function :)

Well anyways no need to get my hands on 2.1.2 as its basicly is 2.1.1 thats kinda weird as the posted it as a diffrent link on the korean site.

(Yes there is a link for both 2.1.1 and 2.1.2 but the content seems to be the same)

Back