Sony Entertainment Network

Nintendo

Nintendo Switch
Boring, but important news.

Good-bye to the name...

PSN-accounts-becoming-Sony-Entertainment-Network-1081652.jpg

Say hello to the new name...

Sony-Entertainment-Network.jpg

EDIT: SEN is just a portal for all the Sony networks, so I was wrong in saying that the PSN was renamed to SEN.

PlayStation Network still remains the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess they thought: "Playstation Network? Nah... it needs more rainbows!"

Can't say I'll lose any sleep over it, I don't care what it's called.

I dont think they repacing one with the other .... think the newer Sony Entertainment Network is an umbrella which contains the PS Network as well as their video and music services.

I only use the PSN myself, forget films and music from them, just the PSN Store for me.

the additional rainbows is a plus though

true, thats probably the exact reason for its timing eh.

thats due out soon isnt it.

Im not going to get one myself

I have pre ordered another 360 though, the R2D2 one, and looking forward to that being available to collect. Got rid of my old 360/kinect so its all a bit new to me [again] when i do get it

true, thats probably the exact reason for its timing eh.

thats due out soon isnt it.

Im not going to get one myself

I have pre ordered another 360 though, the R2D2 one, and looking forward to that being available to collect. Got rid of my old 360/kinect so its all a bit new to me [again] when i do get it
Yeah the 360 is my console of choice.I only buy system specific games for ps3 like motorstorm apocalypse etc.Will get a vita.Hope i get use from it though.Depends on the games lineup which so far looks good.I saw pics of that r2d2 xbox.Nice.Now we just need a decapitated jar jar binks xbox 360 and a darth vader saying nooooooooooooooo xbox.

Back