SONY PlayStation Vita (PS Vita)

He's a spammer...I don't like him.

spammer.jpg

He doesn't look that bad to me. ;)

@Sony Yep i like sony corp too but some of their decisions are bad.Microsoft,apple,nintendo, they are all as bad as each other at this point really.its a much of a much for me really.except i do hate apple.My moneys all on microsoft and the 720 in the next console battle.It will be out in 2013 and announced this year.they are aware that apple and google are the ones to watch.mark my words microsoft will run away with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Sony Yep i like sony corp too but some of their decisions are bad.Microsoft,apple,nintendo, they are all as bad as each other at this point really.its a much of a much for me really.except i do hate apple.My moneys all on microsoft and the 720 in the next console battle.It will be out in 2013 and announced this year.they are aware that apple and google are the ones to watch.mark my words microsoft will run away with it.

Quoted! :D

Even though I hate all Sony ( not the pandorian ) products post Walkman I read this thing about the Vita that made me mad : it was about whether or not parents should buy one for their children . In the review the parent decided that they would let their child buy one . The thing that made me mad was they made the child pay for it then set up ground rules ( I'm fine with that personally ) but what irked me was that they said " mommy deserves Playtime too " when the parent didn't pay for a cent of it ! This irked me not because the parent wanted to play it too but because the parent thinks that they can demand the child to let them use it whenever - ( More than fine with parents using with asking the child ) Mabey it was the way I was raised but if you pay for something 100 percent without any help then you deserve the dignity that comes with someone asking for your permission to use YOUR device ( sorry had to vent ) please if you disagree explain your view !

Making the kid cough up the bucks for a gift to their parents that he can also be allowed to play once or twice is fair for all the free food the kid gets! Brings character! Gets him Jack ready for real life! :p

Even though I hate all Sony ( not the pandorian ) products post Walkman I read this thing about the Vita that made me mad : it was about whether or not parents should buy one for their children . In the review the parent decided that they would let their child buy one . The thing that made me mad was they made the child pay for it then set up ground rules ( I'm fine with that personally ) but what irked me was that they said " mommy deserves Playtime too " when the parent didn't pay for a cent of it ! This irked me not because the parent wanted to play it too but because the parent thinks that they can demand the child to let them use it whenever - ( More than fine with parents using with asking the child ) Mabey it was the way I was raised but if you pay for something 100 percent without any help then you deserve the dignity that comes with someone asking for your permission to use YOUR device ( sorry had to vent ) please if you disagree explain your view !
yes but playing it in a house they pay for...?

The thing that made me mad was they made the child pay for it then set up ground rules ( I'm fine with that personally ) but what irked me was that they said " mommy deserves Playtime too " when the parent didn't pay for a cent of it ! This irked me not because the parent wanted to play it too but because the parent thinks that they can demand the child to let them use it whenever

Well at least the kid will learn the valuable life lesson that people will try to screw you over whenever they possibly can, even family + friends, also as for " mommy deserves Playtime too " seems like she's finally got bored with fucking the milkman. :)

All valid points especially yours strigoi . Although in a fair debate I would argue that the parents could say no to the child getting one And if we must go to child lives under parents roof ever consider having the child doing a ( fair relative their age ) number of chores to earn their keep then have the child do extra chores to buy the divice or even getting one device that would be for mother , father , baby brother and firstborn to all equally share ? Similar in vein to what people do with a home console ?

Back