Sources Added To File Archive

Moogle

Website
Visit site
Just added a zip with the fully documented source of tetris, along with an example of moving texts and a very basic pong game. Both other are fully documented too. Hope it helps someone, you can download them

here

I'm planning to make a few more examples, any requests for subjects?

Thanx man. Ill have a look at them.
Feeling like im quite stuck on my fenix progress and need some decent source to take apart :)

Maybe some sources showing some good use of map/user movements etc?

i have no coding experience but i want to try to learn and the pong source seems like something i could fool around with, what program would be used to do stuff to the code. I have C+ or something like that v6 on my computer but have never used it, will that work?

EDIT: nevermind, just realized this is in the Fenix forum.

that would be very well possible, I'll see what I can do after I wake up tomorrow morning(if I can beat my smaller brother off the pc). Wouldn't be that hard.

Update time! A new source has been added to the pack(still on the same URL), the new source is a small and basic tile engine, with a number of basic features: there are two modes, editor mode, where you can edit the level(2 tiles only, should explain the principle enough), and set a player start point for play mode, where you can run around with an animated player, some basic collision detection with the level and the camera following the player(and the cursor in editor mode). Have fun with it Splinter :)

Thanks, this should help :D
Im sure ill be bothering u for future Fenix questions :)

I feel really cheeky asking this but would you mind making another tut/altering that 1. You dont have to as i should be able to work it out but is it possible to have one where tiles are on screen then you move a pointer around and when you click on a tile it changes to another tile of choice.

You dont have to do this but if you get bored then it would be VERY helpful.

Thanks again Moogle!

Wait, may not be needed, in editor mode it does what i need to know how too. Thanks moogle and dont bother with the above suggestion :D

Funny enough, the editor was mouse powered until I realized that wouldn't work on a gp32(no mouse!). So I changed it to what it is now :p

If there are any other ideas on another one, tell me as I do am pretty bored :)

Back