Speeled Rong

Odium

Still Fresh
Just pointing out that Discussions is spelled wrong.

Also first thread in this area, woo!

you spelt spelled wrong. much like I did in off topic in the old forum for the peeps there spelling wiz wrong.

While I usually would be the last person to defend my own spelling and grammar, I will say that I don't believe that I made an error this time and that this predicament stems from the problem that spelled and spelt are two different spellings of the same word.

Odium said:
While I usually would be the last person to defend my own spelling and grammar, I will say that I don't believe that I made an error this time and that this predicament stems from the problem that spelled and spelt are two different spellings of the same word.

whatever word it its, you spelt it wrong. "Speeled"? I mean, what kind of an idiot does that? and "Rong".

jakshep2 said:
Odium said:

whatever word it its, you spelt it wrong. "Speeled"? I mean, what kind of an idiot does that? and "Rong".
It's sarcasm now please stop complaining about such stupid things.

Back