Squidge Snes Problems

I have problems with Yoshi's Island and NBA Jam Tournament Edition. In NBA JAM TE, the screen freezes after team selection while in Yoshi's Island it just will not start. Is it just me?

Use transhack or turn off background layers to solve it.

Interesting transhack restores the bottom of the screeen but how do I turn off background layers?

h_A_Z, Yoshi's Island has a SuperFX chip so will not run at this moment. Perhaps later versions will be able to run it, but it will take some work. Starfox, Stunt Race FX and Dirt Trax use the same chip FYI.

I managed to get Yoshi's Island to work awhile ago, the beginning scene was somewhat slower than the actualy gameplay.

However now I can't get it to load at all...

Edit: Nevermind I just used a diff. file now it works, well sorta :p

h_A_Z posted on Dec 5 2006 at 02:09 PM said:
NBA Jam Tournament Edition. In NBA JAM TE, the screen freezes after team selection

Just play the Genesis/MD version instead, runs fine on Picodrive.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just found out that the Super Bomberman problem I had is because I think it's corrupted and need to download the rom again as it didn't work with the power supply :(

The damn thing *DID* work the last time I tried it!! - poo :angry:

Just a question, but what does Mario RPG use. I know it doesn't work yet (am assuming that something the rom uses hasn't been worked on yet).

namco posted on Dec 6 2006 at 02:26 PM said:
Just a question, but what does Mario RPG use. I know it doesn't work yet (am assuming that something the rom uses hasn't been worked on yet).

SA-1 chip. Same as Kirby Superstar/Dreamland 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back