Star Wars: Battlefront

I'm not realy a fan of star wars, but it is the gameplay that is getting me excited. Also when battle field comes to the PS2 its going to rock, no more slow ass PC!

your PC must be an apple 2e if its slower than a PS2
PC is where all multi platform games rock
more online players, better hardware, better everythin

~Octavious

But on a PS2 you are guarenteed(sp) a good FPS and compatibility, on my PC I have a Duron 700Mhz, so I think you will begin to see my point.

Your point isn't really, mmm, how do I put this, Valid. I mean, even though my PC is better than my PS2 on paper, the PS2 will out perform it on games. I think anyway.

i rather have it on my pc... console stuff are annoying now cause i have to set it up whenever i wanna play. on my computer, i can just pop in a cd whenever i want to play cause im sitting on my computer most of the time... o and online capability is good

I'm really hoping they port Knights of the Old Republic to PS2... (and Ninja Gaiden!!!). Anyone hear if they will?

gaterooze posted on Aug 23 2004 at 11:01 PM said:
I'm really hoping they port Knights of the Old Republic to PS2... (and Ninja Gaiden!!!). Anyone hear if they will?
2 hopes.

Last edited by a moderator:
finty101 posted on Aug 23 2004 at 10:26 PM said:
gaterooze posted on Aug 23 2004 at 11:01 PM said:
2 hopes.
atm i think BIWARE (who make KotOR) are PC & XBOX exclusive

Last edited by a moderator:
Sell your crappy PS2 and get a XBOX and live then play the game on xbox live.PS2 is goin be laggy as fuck proboly less people too.

Can't afford an Xbox, mate (rent & bills to pay...). Couldn't afford a PS2 either, but then I found one (chipped) in a garage sale for dirt cheap. Thus my hope for a port.

But I did sell a bunch of old gear this week to order a GP32!

Back