Status Of Psx4gp2x Work Being Done :)

zod if all goes according to plan how much of a speed boost (fps wise)
do you think we will get?

exophase : exophase@gmail.com, but I suggest holding off until we get more done ;)
[/quote]

Zodttd : Good point Exophase. :)
[/quote]

I just donated to Exophase to, I think both of you deserved this for a night long and hard work on the psx stuff ^^.
I Can't code or Program (and don't have time to learn it, i just have to many hobby's ^^^^)
So it's beter for me to donate, and too keep ya motivated ^^

Exophase said:
Jaylink said:
^^ Does some1 has the info of Exophase his paypal account.

ThnX Already ^^
exophase@gmail.com, but I suggest holding off until we get more done ;)

But please don't forget GPSP, because it's much closer to the "Perfect-Emu-Finish-Line" and I think it just need a little push to win. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
fusion_power said:
Exophase said:
Jaylink said:

ThnX Already ^^

But please don't forget GPSP, because it's much closer to the "Perfect-Emu-Finish-Line" and I think it just need a little push to win. ;)

man this seems like a ton of pressure on zod.

predatorramboxxx said:
fusion_power said:
Exophase said:
Jaylink said:

ThnX Already ^^

That was directed to me actually :(

And yes gpSP is my one true obsession. That won't be changing any time soon.

fusion_power said:

x2

Thank you for all your hard work :)

Exophase said:
predatorramboxxx said:
fusion_power said:
Exophase said:
Jaylink said:

ThnX Already ^^

no... not at all and iam not being sarcastic ima syaing zod must get a lot of stress and pressure form this

predatorramboxxx said:
no... not at all and iam not being sarcastic ima syaing zod must get a lot of stress and pressure form this
Well it should have been directed at Exophase ;).

Exophase said:

Cool, it is so close. Many games are fullspeed now with not too much FS even on my OC challenged unit. Thanks for all of the great work :)

predatorramboxxx said:
fusion_power said:
Exophase said:
Jaylink said:

ThnX Already ^^

im sure he doesnt takes the comments on here too seriously, if he even reads them all.

I read as much as I can of feedback and talk about my projects and other stuff here on gp32x.de. :)

The only pressure I have is managing my freetime so I can squeeze in projects like this. I have lots of work to do during the day.

Quick update: Made some small fixes and recommendations that Exophase gave. Buster Bros Collection went from 43 FPS to 50 FPS with sound on if that gives some indication. :)

zodttd said:
Quick update: Made some small fixes and recommendations that Exophase gave. Buster Bros Collection went from 43 FPS to 50 FPS with sound on if that gives some indication. :)
Try anything with 3d yet? Maybe you can squeeze out a demo to us?

I was getting 15 FPS in-game on Wipeout XL with sound. But my ship launched straight up and bounced around a lot so there's some sort of bug going on with it. It rendered fine and looked great and very smooth. I've heard this game runs at only 15 FPS which makes sense since VSync was at 60 (NTSC).

This is extremely cool! Maybe we can get some newish games running on the GP2X.

Zodttd, once you get this running at 95% full speed then maybe you could revisit the N64 arena... ;)

Hmm so you get FPS boost, but do you get any speed boost?

Anyway thanks for the fantastic work, looking forward to thenext release!

That same sort of thing happpend to me on an early psp psx emulator but on grant turismo zod. I mean the car started bouncing around and and falling through the sky :huh:

Back