Steam Summer sale starts..

Garrett

Advanced Member
A few of today's deals

Terraria - £1.49

Portal 2 - £3.74

Legend Of Grimrock - £4.79

Shogun 2 - £7.49

Deus Ex HR - £4.99 (ending in a little over 3hrs)

Mafia II - £ 4.99

Get em' while they're hot!

Thanks! "Indie Game - The Movie" is also 50% off. Pretty fair for nice 1080p quality.

Thanks! "Indie Game - The Movie" is also 50% off. Pretty fair for nice 1080p quality.

Is it any good ?

A few of today's deals

Terraria - £1.49

Portal 2 - £3.74

Legend Of Grimrock - £4.79

Shogun 2 - £7.49

Deus Ex HR - £4.99 (ending in a little over 3hrs)

Mafia II - £ 4.99

Get em' while they're hot!

Mafia 2 is a steaming pile of sh*t. I certainly would not recommend it to anyone. (I played it from beginning to end).

The first one was a much, much better game.

Portal2 for that price? seems a great deal, that game is wonderfull...

Cheers Garrett, looks like my pocket money will be taking a bit of a hammering again. :)

Hmmmm, Trine 2 for the price of a pint, sounds good to me.

£3.74 for Portal 2 is an awesome deal for one of the greatest games ever made.

I'd also urge people here to check out Terraria for £1.49, it's a lot of fun & has a real retro feel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice one

Ok I think I need to get involved with Steam

I read about a green Steam console, then read that it was hype and not true?

What's the deal here, is Steam only for PC's?

The Summer Sale has me interested and I like the look of the bundle packages, like the SEGA games one.

I would much prefer to have a console to run these on though, anyone drop me some knowledge on this Steam stuff, I know of it but never really looked into it as believed it was for PC gamers, high spec PC machines.

@FZERO: Currently Steam only supports Windows, Mac and x86 Linux in the future. All rumors about a console are just that. Even though the Steam platforms supports multiple OSes doesn't mean that every game will run on all of them. Most are Windows only, some support Mac. We'll have to see about Linux, but I guess it will be mostly indie games which support it. So even if a console was released, we wouldn't know which platform it ran on and which games will support it.

Back