Stock Supply Issues?

nightwheel

Website
www.nightwheel.wordpress.com
Ok, now I don't have the Money to buy a dingoo atm. But I've been reading around for about 2 weeks. And there seem to be some issues with some distributors like DX and ThinkGeek getting more Dingoo's in stock. Is there a chance that the Dingoo may be getting ready to be discontinued?

I don't think so, I guess they just don't come up with all the orderings.
I had to wait for over a month till dx shipped my dingoo, but luckily, shipping only took some days till germany. (They send me a mail, saying ETA was about 3 weeks and next day I had my dingoo at home. That was a lucky day!)

Nightwheel said:
Ok, now I don't have the Money to buy a dingoo atm. But I've been reading around for about 2 weeks. And there seem to be some issues with some distributors like DX and ThinkGeek getting more Dingoo's in stock. Is there a chance that the Dingoo may be getting ready to be discontinued?

I cancelled my order at Deal Extreme after 5 days, cause they didn't seem to get any Dingoos in stock. I ordered from some ebay dealer in Beijing, he shipped a few hours after PayPal Payment and shipping took 7 days from China to Germany. I expected it to take much longer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back