Strange Bars On Certain Games

funkyshaker

Still Fresh
Hi,

Hope someone can help. I got my BLU yesterday and think it is excellent but I have a problem. When I use Frodo or Xenon I get a thick bar along the top of the screen which makes the emu unusable.

Has anyone else seen this? Everything else seems OK.

Thanks

Dan

Also noticed that it is doing it when I use the SMES emu. Could this be a speed thing? Perhaps it is becoming unstable?

Thanks - anyone???

Try to get a good charger and rechargeable batteries, you'll save yourself a ton of cash. :)

As for the grey bar, whenever i experience this its normally a black flickering bar, or bars which is usually caused by low batteries, can anyone else comment on this?

Tried new batteries but the same. Could it be something to do with my GP going a bit strange if its pushed too hard??? I am really lost with this as I really want to play Commodore 64 games :(

maby a faulty gp32 or lcd screen.

Ish the gp32 quite new?

I'd ask for a replace ment if i was you.

If you believe it to be stress-related, try running... Um, eh, what's that SNES emulator with overclock testing? Also, running other programs than the C64 emu to test whether others have the same problem might help to determine the cause.

(I'm just parroting what I've heard, don't have GP... Yet.)

Umm... are you sure it's not supposed to be there..?

The SNES emulator has borders around every side of the screen because the resolution of the SNES is smaller than the GP32's 320x240 display. I have never tried Frodo and know little about it, but I don't know if it's a similar case.

I don't know if this will help... since you say they are unusable. Maybe try uploading the emus and roms onto the SMC again... could have been a bad transfer.

Other than that, not sure. :unsure:

Back