GP32 Strange Problem With Stick

Waninkoko

Still Fresh
Hi.

I have a strange problem with stick. I'm using a precompiled devkit and the lastest HW accelerated SDL.

I have tried the joystick test of miq01 and runs perfect but if I compile the application by myself the app doesn't run well. When I move the stick is like I move the stick during one millisecond. I have tried to do a lot of changes but nothing, always the same result.

The makefile i'm using now is this:

Code:
CROSS_COMPILE = /opt/gp2x-arm-elf/gcc-4.0.2-glibc-2.3.5/arm-gp2x-linux/bin/arm-gp2x-linux-
SDL_BASE = /opt/gp2x-arm-elf/gcc-4.0.2-glibc-2.3.5/arm-gp2x-linux
LDFLAGS = -static

CC = $(CROSS_COMPILE)gcc
CXX = $(CROSS_COMPILE)g++
STRIP = $(CROSS_COMPILE)strip

CFLAGS = -I$(SDL_BASE)/include/SDL -I$(SDL_BASE)/include -I$(SDL_BASE)/include/SDL -DTARGET_GP2X -O2 -Wall
CXXFLAGS = -I$(SDL_BASE)/include/SDL -I$(SDL_BASE)/include -I$(SDL_BASE)/include/SDL -DTARGET_GP2X -O2 -Wall 

LIBS = -L$(SDL_BASE)/lib -Wl,-rpath,$(SDL_BASE)/lib -lSDLmain -lSDL_image -lpng -ljpeg -lz  -lSDL -lpthread

SDL_TARGET = joytest.gpe
SDL_OBJS =joytest.o

all : $(SDL_TARGET)

$(SDL_TARGET) : $(SDL_OBJS)
	$(CXX) $(LDFLAGS) -o $(SDL_TARGET) $(SDL_OBJS) $(LIBS) 
	$(STRIP) $(SDL_TARGET)

clean:
	rm -f $(ALL_TARGETS) *.o *~

I don't know what is the thing that makes the stick not to work correctly :(

Greetings.

The problem is in the Makefile. Confirmed. I think that I can resolve it :p

Edited: Solved!

I always put the solution of the problems but in this case I don't know what was the solution because I used other Makefile that I modified and it worked.

i hate when that happens...

strange that the makefile would have such an effect on the program though, weird!

Back