Streets Of Rage Remake?

Crazyteknohed

I've been awaiting the SoR remake to be ported to the Wiz and, unbeknownst to me, it has already been reported as being finished for almost a year now.

Take a look here, under the mews for 11 Nov 2009:

http://www.bombergames.net/sorr_project/

WIZ
100% done, there are some things adapted from the PC versions.

So, I'm wondering if anyone has seen/heard anything about this?

Hi Crazyteknohed, the game is not fully complete yet, he has ported what he already has to the Wiz for testing purposes and it runs fine.

Before the year is out, the game will be complete and download links for all versions (PC, Wii, Wiz and Caanoo) will be available from the Bombergames site.

The Last Ninja said:
Hi Crazyteknohed, the game is not fully complete yet, he has ported what he already has to the Wiz for testing purposes and it runs fine.

Before the year is out, the game will be complete and download links for all versions (PC, Wii, Wiz and Caanoo) will be available from the Bombergames site.

Been waiting for this... great news. Thanks for the update :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The Last Ninja said:

omg... this made me so happy. :) I hope the Caanoo version can have 2-player/TV-out support.

Popcorn Dave said:
omg... this made me so happy. :) I hope the Caanoo version can have 2-player/TV-out support.
Unfortunatley, the Wiz and Caanoo versions will only be single player, this was done to improve performance.

Geca said:
My friend Bomber have the game finished some time ago, he is finishing the tool to make caracters to the game.
He ported the game to the Wiz some time ago, but the game itself (V5) is not 100% complete yet.

He is still waiting for a couple of things to be sent to him (some art and remixes).

The Last Ninja said:
Geca said:
My friend Bomber have the game finished some time ago, he is finishing the tool to make caracters to the game.
He ported the game to the Wiz some time ago, but the game itself (V5) is not 100% complete yet.

He is still waiting for a couple of things to be sent to him (some art and remixes).

He told me that the last time we spoke in the messenger, well, let's waiting :)

Back