Stupid Question -- Just Got A Dingoo A320...

HenryH

Still Fresh
So my Dingoo A320 package arrived in the mail the other day, and after browsing through the menus, I can't seem to find any of the videogame emulators. When I enter the "Interesting game" sub-menu, there are 3 folders named 3D, CPS1, and GBA; there is also a .zip file named NEOGEO.zip, which, when accessed, just refreshes the menu screen after a brief "Loading" message.

Where are all the emulators that (I was under the impression) were pre-loaded on the system? I don't see the Genesis, NES, SNES, etc. emulators anywhere. Also, the games included in the GBA seem more like generic freeware games than legitimately published GBA titles.

Please forgive me for asking a question the answer to which is probably right in front of my face...

Last edited by a moderator:
There are no ROMs preloaded on the system aside from the Jungletac GBA games (which arent commercial titles, you will only find them on cheap chinese PMPs)

The emulators are built in to the system via .SIM files (builtin emulators are typical to chinese PMPs). They are all there, you just need ROMs to play. Simply select a ROM from the Interesting Game menu and the appropriate emulator (based on the filename) will open to play it.

I believe the neogeo.zip file contains NEO GEO BIOS files needed for the emulator.

Neo-Geo and cps2 roms need to be converted. The apps needed are in the url below.
CODE
http://dingoo-scene.blogspot.com/2009/03/get-rom-conversion-files-from-here.html

Back