Release Sudoku (Fltk)

chris_c

I noticed while messing with fltk that the sudoku test application is actually rather well implemented to I packaged it up, enjoy!
http://dl.openhandhelds.org/cgi-bin/pandora.cgi?0,0,0,0,25,272

Cool, and, while you're at it... If you get fltk2 compiled properly, you could you try to get dillo running. I think it doesn't need the gl stuff and I would like to see a fast and stable browser on the pandora.

I can't see fltk2 being a problem, but what other dependencies are there? - I'll take a peek if I get time - but is Dillo worth doing?

I think dillo is worth it. It is really fast and for tasks as browsing the forums and lookup something on google, it is pretty suficcient.

i myself did some experients in the maintime and got fltk2 compiled after I edited out the openglstuff in the makefile.
Dillo 2.2 builds without errors after resolving the other (minor) dependencies.

But when I want to run it, it segfaults and prints out some messages about fonts, that can't be found. These are installed in the System by defaut and belong to the DejaVu package.
I don't know what to do and I have not the time and skill to debug it in depth.

If you could try it I would be very grateful. You seem to be better at this.

mcobit said:
I think dillo is worth it. It is really fast and for tasks as browsing the forums and lookup something on google, it is pretty suficcient.

i myself did some experients in the maintime and got fltk2 compiled after I edited out the openglstuff in the makefile.
Dillo 2.2 builds without errors after resolving the other (minor) dependencies.

But when I want to run it, it segfaults and prints out some messages about fonts, that can't be found. These are installed in the System by defaut and belong to the DejaVu package.
I don't know what to do and I have not the time and skill to debug it in depth.

If you could try it I would be very grateful. You seem to be better at this.
I'm afraid I'm dead against dillo for one simple reason - I notice when I looked on their site if you have ssl enabled it does NOT check the certs validity, I can see someone d/loading a pnd not realising this and coming a cropper...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back