Release suggested clones for pandora

Status
Not open for further replies.

64vm4n

Still Fresh
half life 2, medal of honor, socom us navy seals, medal of honor, portal, mario kart 64, grand theif auto

if you think of more post em and if you want to make one, make it

uh.... no?
(oh, im sorry, that was rude. <_< guess ill do this systamatically)

1. hl2: there are already several grungy, freeware FPS's that could be ported. quake3 would work fine for hl2 deatmatch
2. same could be said about medal of honor
3. there already 1 or 2 strategic shooters, too
3. you listed that twice
4. no, but there is an OSS game MAYBE being made
5. its called an n64 emu, but theres tuxkart
6. grand 'thief' auto? anyway, its on psx and gba so emulatable

so, there you go, you whiny ass members complaining about being mean to noobs. i just provided a completely pointless post to a noob. hope you are happy when the dumbasses start piling up

jonlad1 said:
LOL, such a bitter, twisted individual.
I answered the post, and in 6 minutes. i dont see anyone else stepping up to it.

If you make a 'PoisonedV Crushes Noobs' thread I'll merge all similar threads with it and you can answer all of them!

PoisonedV said:
jonlad1 said:
LOL, such a bitter, twisted individual.
I answered the post, and in 6 minutes. i dont see anyone else stepping up to it.

Since you like picking on noobs, I'll throw a little mud back your way. You didn't answer the post, you replied to it - they didn't ask a question; they made a suggestion.

Also, the subject specifically is about clones, not ports and not emulation of originals. There is nothing wrong with trying to create a list of clones that are desired. There are already lists of desired ports and desired emulators.

There is also nothing inherently wrong with noobs. You were one when you first joined. Oh wait, that doesn't support my arguement. ;-) Ok, Chip was a noob when he first joined, and there is nothing wrong with that.

actually, no, I wasnt, I joined about 4 or 5 days ago. im pretty sure i wasn't a pandora noob at that point, seeing as how I had been around when it was still 'the craiginator'

second, an reply is an answer.

also, there is something wrong with asking about clones: first of all, he could have done any research at all, and it would have pointed him in the direction of things to suggest people to PORT, which there is a thread for. he made the entire post with no regard to readability whatsoever,

theres a difference between making a well though out post on request of a clone, and making one listing various things (sometimes twice) that already have clones that could be ported, or could be emulated, or would be not possible to even make a clone of. clones take as much work as anything else, which he seems to forget. fully 3d clones don't pop up often, and certainly not often just to make it on one handheld.

Well this is a nice friendly thread. Even taking into account that I am a n00b, and there may as well be a sign on this thread saying 'U SUDNT COME HERE'

I'm going to go ahead and say I'd love to see a clone of peggle on pandora

A little more feasible than 3d GTA I should think

Warden said:
Well this is a nice friendly thread. Even taking into account that I am a n00b, and there may as well be a sign on this thread saying 'U SUDNT COME HERE'

A little more feasible than 3d GTA I should think
Ruckage is working on a pachinko game, and he said he's planning to port his games to Pandora. Pachinko is a classic japanese game which peggle is styled after. if you want links to the WIP thread, just ask

Nice, yes I'm familiar ish with pachinko. Played on machines once or twice.

Would love to go to a Tokyo pachinko hall.

The dynamic I like about peggle is that it combines pachinko with aspects of billiards style games, having to hit certain pegs too.

Still, a pachinko game would be very welcome.

here's the link. which reminds me, i never got around to donating to the project...

PoisonedV said:
second, an reply is an answer.

I think you mean 'a reply is an answer'

And, for your information, no it isn't. You answer a question, you reply to a remark, a statement, or a comment.

Warden said:
I threw together a Peggle knockoff^Wtribute for a PSP competition a few months back, called Bumper Harvest. It's completely unoptimised and runs like molasses at the moment.

I'll be porting it across to the Pandora and finishing it off properly as soon as it arrives...

@pleng: here's a link to what I believe is a pretty accurate description of what a reply is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reply

The great thing about the English language is that it is very flexible.

And no I don't trust wikipedia, but in this case, they've got it right.

Which reminds me, maybe someone should "clone" some dictionary software or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back