Suitable carrying case/bags etc

Garrett

Advanced Member
After my Pandora was very nearly destroyed today due to a combination of clumsiness & an inadequate carrying solution (plastic bag) i figured it's about time i bought something more robust/suitable.

I'm not too bothered about the aesthetics, but it needs to have space enough for my unit, powercable/pak, 2x X-mini speakers, several Sd cards, and a couple of misc cables.

Suggestions would be appreciated

Thanks.

http://www.proporta.com/F02/PPF02P05.php?t_id=4702&t_mode=des

I've been using this bag for a while now, and bought it in preparation for getting my Pandora. I don't have my actual unit yet, but the empty plastic case fits nicely in one of the outer pockets, and just as well inside. The bag is padded well on most sides, and holds a LOT for its size.

For example, here is what I've been able to fit in it at one time:

PSP in a slip case, PSP power adapter, Pandora, Wacom Bamboo tablet + pen, emergency rechargeable battery pack + accessories, USB hub with cable, US grounded to non-grounded plug adapter, foldable Bluetooth keyboard, + other small misc. items like memory cards, USB and power adapters and cables, and other things.

In the event you don't need as much space, the front and back parts separate via zipper and you can tote just half the bag instead of the whole thing. Also, each pocket has a cable hole, so you can route cables through the bag. At one point I was charging my PSP in the front pocket with the emergency battery pack in the back pocket.

Whilst it won't accommodate the power cable or speakers, I use the sonic the hedgehog micro back pack and a chopped up 3DS case, the 3DS section has been cut out and is well padded and has a zip pocket on the back, it also had a card section so I can carry 12 SD cards without them falling about.

The bag has enough zips and space to also hold my iControlPad, a mini web cam, an unpowered 4 port USB hub and a card reader with all associated cables.

If I go anywhere I put all this into a smallish (fit a 10" net book) shoulder bag that is very well padded. That'll hold the power cable and speakers and the pandora has a tonne of padding, probably overkill but I take no chances.

Whilst it won't accommodate the power cable or speakers, I use the sonic the hedgehog micro back pack and a chopped up 3DS case, the 3DS section has been cut out and is well padded and has a zip pocket on the back, it also had a card section so I can carry 12 SD cards without them falling about.

The bag has enough zips and space to also hold my iControlPad, a mini web cam, an unpowered 4 port USB hub and a card reader with all associated cables.

If I go anywhere I put all this into a smallish (fit a 10" net book) shoulder bag that is very well padded. That'll hold the power cable and speakers and the pandora has a tonne of padding, probably overkill but I take no chances.

cool can you post a few images of it ?

It's not the best picture ever but here you go.

2012-02-20 11.22.44.jpg

Back