Summerlove

Normally, I'd spout off with a "Fuck you, Hippie!" at the first sight of the words "Summer & love" ... but in your case ...

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

YAY!! Thank you³

... oh, and FIRST'd!!!

TelcoLou posted on Aug 21 2006 at 07:46 PM said:
Normally, I'd spout off with a "Fuck you, Hippie!" at the first sight of the words "Summer & love" ... but in your case ...

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

YAY!! Thank you³

... oh, and FIRST'd!!!
Whoa whoa, what warrants the exception? :blink: Thanks for the release Franxis and Slaanesh!

- Alex

Last edited by a moderator:
ok im back.. im at a libary

anyhow. what im saying is.
This mame thing.. should not happen. you can play better mame on some phones for the hell.

There is no-excuse about you "cant program mame" MAME has been programmed already.. all your doing is porting it to gp2x.

but dont worry i will find a suitable programmer.,and you can keep your source.

thankyou for reading this??

and telcolou if you keep being a idiot.. i will not give you the new mame realease.. dont worry you or no-one will get it.

just me and who i give it too :)

trust me. :)

SO.....
If i only call you a fool with no respect for the people actually out there busting their balls to get us at least some games working, does that mean i'll still get your "release"; only with a delay for the insult? Or will i also be grouped into the people who will never recieve it because they insulted you for insulting actual programmers? (Assuming you actually find this Uber programmer you speak of).

i dont know why gamepark are being so damn greddy. -
If it was me i will pay big money to japanese expert of emulators.

simple.

no waiting
no sweating!
no problems..

I believe gp2x can do anthing.!

Yamaha posted on Aug 22 2006 at 03:42 AM said:

This mame thing.. should not happen. you can play better mame on some phones for the hell.

There is no-excuse about you "cant program mame" MAME has been programmed already.. all your doing is porting it to gp2x.

Are you on bad dope or something?

DaveC posted on Aug 22 2006 at 01:34 AM said:
Yamaha posted on Aug 22 2006 at 03:42 AM said:

Are you on bad dope or something?
Oh man this is too good.

LOL THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE HIM?

photo-9889.jpg

LOL WTF

Yamaha posted on Aug 22 2006 at 05:27 AM said:

simple.

no waiting
no sweating!
no problems..

You TWAT, Franxis ignore this silly mother f***er.

We all love your work

Just as i think i've seen nearly everything on web forums then something like this happens !

These freaks do interest me, i mean i am genuinely interested what makes these people tick, all the posts they create to create this fake mental person. I mean they must be so bored in life they have to act like a prat online and keep on typing rubbish to just be odd.

Very very strange.

All this 'has to be a japanese programmer' and 'i donated 400 dollars' and 'i can give you a 1000 dollars if you ......' etc is just odd

Very weird behaviour. Me thinks some kid was picked on at school and now uses the net to just wind everyone up and act weird. HOWEVER if that picture really is him then i understand him much better ! The picture says it all and how you would think he actually looks like.

Yamaha posted on Aug 22 2006 at 12:27 AM said:

simple.

no waiting
no sweating!
no problems..

what the hell does the japanese have anything to do with emulators?! you think that because they are japanese that they are better at making emulators? How many emulators have you seen by the japanese? I can only think of 2. Man, you're a real idiot, you can't even speak english. f'ing moron.

hang on, I just took a dump, maybe there's another version of MAME for you, it'll be in a brown paper bag flaming on your doorstep, you're more than welcome to stomp on it then dig through it for your new emulator.

twat.

to franxis: ignore this buttlick and thank you for your constant updates to mame :)

Indeed, tried it , love it, better than before :) Must....Donate...this...tooo...

As for yamaha, i don't get it. I mean, i'm bloody autistic AND socially challenged, AND 16, and even i don't act that immature and retarded. Methinks this needs to be moved to the "funny junk" forum once everyone knows about the new version of MAME.

Back