Super Chuck Norris Bros

Ganepark32

Suit Up!
Website
Visit site
...someone has gone and taken Super Mario Bros. and replaced Mario with Chuck Norris. See the video for yourselves here

And you can also download a single level demo of the game here

From what I'm told by many, it's virus free.

Cue onslaught of Chuck Norris jokes

Last edited by a moderator:
Ganepark32 said:
Yeah, very reassuring.

However, if you are unsure yourself, virtually every anti-virus company has a free online scanner for files on your computer. Some are ActiveX things that run through your browser and scan your entire PC, some are "upload a file/URL and we'll test it for you", all of them use the same virus scan code as the real thing but they all remove doubt about known viruses being in a program.

That said, I'd be much more worried about other things - malware that isn't detected by a virus scanner. A clean bill of health from a virus scanner means very little - there's still a million and one ways to damage a computer intentionally or not without a virus scanner picking up on it. It takes seconds to write a C program that deletes file and replicates itself without getting caught by an anti-virus package. And the more "niche" the download, the less likely it'll ever get sent to an AV company as a malicious file and thus have signatures created for it.

ledow said:
Ganepark32 said:
Yeah, very reassuring.

However, if you are unsure yourself, virtually every anti-virus company has a free online scanner for files on your computer. Some are ActiveX things that run through your browser and scan your entire PC, some are "upload a file/URL and we'll test it for you", all of them use the same virus scan code as the real thing but they all remove doubt about known viruses being in a program.

That said, I'd be much more worried about other things - malware that isn't detected by a virus scanner. A clean bill of health from a virus scanner means very little - there's still a million and one ways to damage a computer intentionally or not without a virus scanner picking up on it. It takes seconds to write a C program that deletes file and replicates itself without getting caught by an anti-virus package. And the more "niche" the download, the less likely it'll ever get sent to an AV company as a malicious file and thus have signatures created for it.

um, thanks?

Why did it take 4 years for this to be created? Because that´s when Chuck Norris jokes were funny.

If you think he´s so great, why don't you join him at the Born Again Christians and discuss creationism with him?

Fishbong said:
If you think he´s so great, why don't you join him at the Born Again Christians and discuss creationism with him?
YEAH! :D

Ever since I heard he was repping that Christ freak who thought he could win President of the US, I'd lost all hope for chuck. None of his jokes are funny anymore. I actually can't stand the guy.

Still, this is pretty hilarious. Good work to whoever created it!

daclassicgamingmaster said:
Fishbong said:

Ever since I heard he was repping that Christ freak who thought he could win President of the US, I'd lost all hope for chuck. None of his jokes are funny anymore. I actually can't stand the guy.

OH THANK GOD. I thought I was the only one.

Also, Bruce Lee is the lord of all creation. He rules.

Ravnos said:
Fishbong said:

It's a good thing none of us are bigoted like those fricking Christians!

:rolleyes:

Yrx said:
Ravnos said:
Fishbong said:

It's a good thing none of us are bigoted like those fricking Christians!

:rolleyes:

STFU! Or Bruce Lee will make your heart explode ^^...

Back