Super Mario War

mingus_dew posted on Sep 28 2004 at 05:28 PM said:
not to nag on anybody but is this game gonna come out before october

give me either
a) a ton 'o' money
B) 48 hours a day
c) a finished education and a job as proffesional gp32/pc gamedeveloper

Last edited by a moderator:
and the wind blows the tumble weeds as if this place has been wiped out by a treturious desease i walk through the town and find nobody the ecko of my voice bounces off the empty brick walls as i look at abandoned cars sitting ever so still as the light changes green..yellow..red chk chk chk i look to my left as i think i hear foot steps i run as fast as my legs can carry me bt just an old twig tumbling on the road as the wind directs it to its new home.............................days hoave gone by still nobody you would think a tourist would drive through the biggest little city in the world. :)

dang people hear really dont care about this project besides me and belive me if i had coding skills i would have 8 hours a day mon-fri and the whole day on sat and sun

I am wanting this game so badly...but it seems like, as you said, its kinda....died. Unless no_skill is working on it day and night, and has no time to reply :S We can only hope for the best.

that new program looks promising but my computer wont play any supermariow war games so i have to wait for the gp version to come out :(

Back