Super Smash Flash 2 on open pandora possible?

Askarus

Forum Addict!
HI,

some days ago I found this (perfect) Super Smash Bros. Clone. It's a flash game and availanbe as an exe data or as a swf data.

Unfortunately I don't have my Pandora here to test it myself because it's at ED for some repairing work.

Here is the download Link for Super Smash Flash. To get the swf data download the Mac version. If the Download doesn't start do right Mouse klick and "save as". (Download V. 0.7)

http://mcleodgaming.com/games.php

Have a try. It's really a great game. Perhaps it'll work on Pandora.

No, sorry, Flash doesn't work very well currently. Can't test it right now, but I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Freezes on title screen sorry. :(

edit: actually more like never ending loading screen

Last edited by a moderator:
It takes a loooong time to load, even on my desktop. Like, 7 or 8 minutes. There's a lot of content for it to download. It's entirely possible that the Pandora's wifi is conking out.

It takes a loooong time to load, even on my desktop. Like, 7 or 8 minutes. There's a lot of content for it to download. It's entirely possible that the Pandora's wifi is conking out.

Don't dwonload ist on your Desktop.

I know, "Play this game" takes some minutes to load. You have to save the 0.7 Mac version with Right klick and "save as" somewhere on your desktop. You'll get a swf data then which will start after a few seconds. It's not depending on the wifi.

Freezes on title screen sorry. :(

edit: actually more like never ending loading screen

Is this a problem that can be fixed?

No, sorry, Flash doesn't work very well currently. Can't test it right now, but I wouldn't get your hopes up.

I know. But I'd like to give it a try ;) .

I remember this game from something like EONS ago... was it ever finished? the demos were pretty damn good

[Edit]

No, not finished. Updated though, and still damn awesome to play =)

http://mcleodgaming....?id=6&type=game

To my utter surprise your upper post about this being an SWF was true for the mac version, and in fact loads perfectly if played from an SD card OC'd to 900 MHZ and played in the older Chromium browser.

Scratch that. I got to select a stage and chromium just closed out on me =/

Will continue to play with this though.. =)

Played a battle as Sonic vs Goku, the gameplay itself was pretty slow, although surfing the menus and configuring the controls is just fine. I have to wonder if we can contact the developer and ask him to compile it directly for the Pandora if that is a possibility. I realize it isn't open source'd but chances are he/she may not mind it being as its a free fangame anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back