Svorbis V0.9a Has Been Released

SvOlli

Certified Guru
Website
svolli.org
After being real sick for a week, I decided to gather up some fixes I made the V0.9 release.
  • A bug in reading of config.ini was fixed: key.move.track.up and key.move.track.down now work.
  • random play now doesn't play same track twice.
  • writing of playlist got slowed down a bit to keep GP32 sound bug down. It worked on my testconfig, it might work on other systems as well.
There still some bugs known, so there will be other bugfix releases.

Available at the ususal place: http://svolli.de/gp32/SvOrbis/

Greetings,
SvOlli

oxygene posted on Aug 13 2004 at 07:42 PM said:
btw at what's the decoder in this player based on? there are various "profiles" of the tremor code (which I assume you're using)
You're right, I'm using tremor, but I don't know of different "profiles". I've got two different versions "at hand". The first one I took from Yogg and did some more GP32 "adjustments". The second one is the SVN checkout from the official tremor sources, revision 7111. Both can be compiled using optimized inline ARM assembly. I'm still experiencing some problems playing mono oggs, and need to check out on them. For that I've got to create a little player running on Linux using the same code (except for the assembly of cause), so that I can do a better runtime debugging with DDD or else. Is there any documentation on the different "profiles" that you can point me to?

Greetings,
SvOlli

P.S.: Your from Cologne? Well, right now you're the closest GP32 owner interested in SvOrbis I've met so far... Congratulations :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back