Swap: My Mk2 Gp2x And Phat Ds For Your Psp

R

Reesy

Anybody interested in swapping their PSP for a DS(phat) and GP2X(MK2)? Both the DS and GP2X are boxed, the GP2X comes with a TV-out cable. The DS comes with a Neoflash 512 cart and MK2, the DS also has 1 dead pixel on the touch screen LCD.

If anyones interested or you want any additional information let me know. I know I could probably sell each one individually and then buy a PSP but I can't be asked with all the hassle, I just want to do a straight swap.

Later
Reesy

No longer a guru?

:(

Good luck getting a PSP just be careful if you decide to get one new, there are these TA-082 motherboards that cant be downgraded for home brew joy.

I'm not interested in homebrew on the PSP, so I don't need to worry about which version of PSP I get. Thanks for the warning though.

I've just updated my email address on the board which was out of date. I'm still waiting for my validation email to come though which is why my lovely Guru status has dissappeared.

Nope, I've still got my trusty v1 GP2X, so I'll be keeping my foot in the door.

Any reason for abandoning the MKII instead of the MKI?

- Alex

I currently only use my GP2X for watching videos and the MK1 has a better viewing angle than the MK2.

If only I still had that Version 2.00 PSP!!!!

Anyway, how much for the GP2X ?

I've got a spare 1.50 PSP. It's only got it and the box though. None of the other stuff....

I've arranged a trade with someone now, thanks for everyones interest and offers.

Later
Reesy

Back