Talking Smack About Other Console. And Other Fourm

geniv

I do notice alot of user talking smack about other portable consoles.

especially the Gizmondo and PSP
I'm also guilty of talking smack about the Jiz.

I do notice people here have some good regards to the Zodiac and the Nintendo DS.

just wondering what do people from other forums say about the gp2x/gp32?

say people from the ,PSP, JIZ, ZODIAC, DS forums?

I am guilty as charged of talking both smack and jiz on other consoles! I love the DS thought.

DS and GP2X are the only portable devices I support (except maybe the OQO) everything else is crap... absolute crap!

I am sure you wouldn't find any smack/jiz spoken against GP2X from Nintendo users.... PSP user on the other hand tend to be slow, studip and childish... they will bitch about anything and everything without any provocation. I suppose that can be expected from Sony fanboys though... sony tends to spoon feed them garbage so they can only talk garbage!

Long live GP and Nintendo!

Yeah my friend is a Sony fanboi. When I told him I was buying the gp2x he tried everything he could to talk me out of it and he still makes comments. He owns a PSP of course and even though he admits everything for it is too expensive he still proclaims it as the best handheld ever. He believes that if you can't buy it at Best Buy or Walmart then it's nothing and it will not go anywhere. Little does he know that the GP32 is still going strong and has had a long life so far. I don't really have any problems with other devices but I didn't want the PSP since it looks like it's homebrew community is pretty much dead already. My two cents.

Wolfspirit posted on Dec 21 2005 at 05:06 PM said:
Seamen.. ? :blink:

1918%20seamen.jpg

???

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, GBA fanbois are notorious for dissing the Gp32, ask Reesy, he used to code for one, and knows the scene

geniv posted on Dec 22 2005 at 10:46 AM said:

I do notice people here have some good regards to the Zodiac and the Nintendo DS.

I'm guilty for talking smack about the NDS on the other forum I visit.
But I do not talk smack about the Zodiac and especially the GP2X, because there's nothing bad to talk about them.
As for the Giz, well I don't want to talk or hear about it, till the Giz WS comes out.

Oh, by the way, in the other forum I visit, I want to talk about the Zodiac 2 and GP2X, but nobody knows what they are. :( But then again, I am in Australia now and we are retarded here. ;)

My friend Mark is.... well.... I'm pretty sure he'd qualify as a Sony fanboy, although he doesn't really seem to have a problem with using anything else (even X-Box) except anything under the Gamepark designation.... I don't think he actually has anything against it, he just tries to make sure he doesn't like any of my favorite things just because I don't agree with him that Rasputina is the best band.

SONY posted on Dec 22 2005 at 12:41 PM said:
geniv posted on Dec 22 2005 at 10:46 AM said:

I'm guilty for talking smack about the NDS on the other forum I visit.
But I do not talk smack about the Zodiac and especially the GP2X, because there's nothing bad to talk about them.
As for the Giz, well I don't want to talk or hear about it, till the Giz WS comes out.

Oh, by the way, in the other forum I visit, I want to talk about the Zodiac 2 and GP2X, but nobody knows what they are. :( But then again, I am in Australia now and we are retarded here. ;)

I'm in Oz... and I don't think I am a retard.... or do I... maybe I do... I might go ride a kangaroo for a while, drink some Fosters and fight some celebrities and get back to you on it!!!

Lol with comments like this, its no wonder we have stupid fat americans on our T.V's making fun of us! (I am refering to the terrible channel 10 adds about "Australia's Biggest Loser") What a joke that shit is.

And for the record: NO ONE SAYS "G'day Mate" !!!!! GET OVER IT !!!!!

my 2cents

Back