Address 2:
City: Bellevue
StateProvince: WA
PostalCode: 98008
Phone: +1.4258838860
Fax: +1.4258833553
EmailAddress: kelsie@enom.com

HAVE FUN! :lol:

EDIT: enom.com may not be directly responsible; please excercise good judgement when trashing the fuck out of moron, with regards to the law (obscenity, etc.). and make sure moron is referenced every time...

be good, people.

Do you believe that when you get spam you should respond in kind to the spammer? I do.

Here are some recommendations:

1. Reply to the email at least 128 times.

a) Copy the return address, with a semi-colon, and then paste the address. Then copy the whole line again.

B) Repeat the doubling of the addresses 7 more times. This should generate 128 emails.

c) Attach a picture with about 100 to 400 kilobytes.

d) Click send.

2. If the spammer has a spoof address, go to his website and get an email address from there and do #1.

If 1000 of us spammees did this, the spammer would get gigabytes of files sent to him. He might even have to pay extra hosting fees.

good advice. i'm using my hotmail (which is just a spam trap/MSN passport anyway)

I don't really condone this. Spammers use many, many e-mails and probably ignore most of their accounts (speaking of which... I wonder how spammers feel about other people's spam in their inbox?) Most registrations are done through websites linked in the mails. Sending mails to a customer support line or such would be a nice idea.

He posted two of such ads to the news zone, just as well it's moderated :) Spamming of the non-jovial sense really doesn't work on message boards where you need to register and one can ban your account more or less instantly.

Is gp32x board's general talk now a place for your personal lynch law pleasure? Don't think so.

it only became so after 4 identical posts from someone advertising moron on a computer game forum.

that said, the matter is closed for me.

edit. lol@'c i g s = moron :D'

Last edited by a moderator:
I use a prog called Mailwasher, it lets you check the contents of your pop3 mailbox without actually downloading your emails. You can select all spam emails very quickly, and bounce them all back to their sources. It also builds up a blacklist so that most spam is automatically recognised. After clearing out your mailbox you then use your normal pop3 client to download your legitimate emails, spam never gets near your pc.

I like spam poison too btw ;)

someone joined the forum last night just to spam... all over now though... nothing to see...

Yes there is, we now need to hunt him down, parade him through the streets and throw rotten vegetables at him.

Edit :- As you are probably aware now, i don't really like spammers that much. :D

Back