Termula2x 0.1.2 "yesil" Released

canavar

Still Fresh
Website
www.fehmicans.net
termula2x 0.1.2 "yesil" released. this is a bugfix release. 0.1.1 users are strongly encouraged to upgrade as soon as possible.

termula2x-0.1.1-mavi.png

Excellent.

I can confirm that selecting a profile now works when previously it failed.

Also now that you are executing gp2xmenu via a script instead of replacing the process, Termula2x runs happily with GMenu2X. One of the problems I had before with Sterm/Termula2x was that running subsequent applications from within GMenu2X caused a very long delay before returning to GMenu2X but now everything is normal :)

Many thanks.

termula2x is already good but this application would be beyond awesome if it had a semi-transparent iPhone-style full-screen keyboard overlaying the terminal's output.

the buttons would be huge so u could hit them easy and not distracting if the output wasn't obscured by a picture =)

wigglin!!!

starpause said:
termula2x is already good but this application would be beyond awesome if it had a semi-transparent iPhone-style full-screen keyboard overlaying the terminal's output.

the buttons would be huge so u could hit them easy and not distracting if the output wasn't obscured by a picture =)

wigglin!!!
this would be a surprise but i think it is the time declare my plans about termula2x ;)

currently i am working on the 0.1 and 0.2 branches. 0.2 branch will possibly be released this weekend. the biggest feature in this branch is configurable gp2x buttons via the configuration file. after the first release of 0.2 branch i will start working on 0.3. this branch will have transparent and floating virtual keyboard. because it is floating, the name of the branch will be "su" which means water in English. i will continue to update these 3 branches concurrently. there is no certain time to release 0.3. but let me say as soon as possible :)

by the way termula2x has feature request and bug report pages on sourceforge.net. if you use that pages, it will be great for me.
thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back