THIS IS WHAT I WAKE UP TO.

:wub:
Gruso the almighty!! hail to thee!!

Last edited by a moderator:
x68000 said:
Gruso said:
THIS IS WHAT I WAKE UP TO.

:wub:
THE GREAT ONE HAS AWOKE!!!!! REJOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks Gruso *nudges shoulder*

and of course the rest of the team!

Thanks to all inclusive Gruso who invest their time into this project and the community! :)

Thanks Gruso and team for the great service you provide to all of us. However, I would be hesitant to vote you in as Guru after seeing what happened to our last fact-finder turned OP representative Chip. He seems to have disappeared under the pressure and politics of this place.

I respect your humility on the forums and humorous banter on the blog, and I value your input to the scene as an independent journalist.

I definitely couldn't accept a guru nomination, I think guru status should be reserved for actual hardware and software gurus. I'm in awe of some of the knowledge in this place. I just do my best to understand and re-transmit the cool bits. :)

I agree, there shouldn't be a guru nomination. There should be a GRUSO nomination!!!! :)

No, really, you are the guru of keeping the Pandora news interesting and of finding the tidbits that keep us all edged-out, on our seat, etc. Good work, Gruso!

Gruso said:
Awww shit. :) :)
Just blame me mate for suggesting the it in the first place!!!

Seriously though, being a guru has nothing to do with being a dev, many people round here listen to what you have to say for bloody good reason!

Well deserved and well done!

Back