The Best Feeling In The World


deadlychicken22

Man is a reasoning rather than a reasonable animal
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
1,501
Location
MN, USA
Website
Visit site
Goity posted on Apr 15 2006 at 12:19 AM said:
deadlychicken22 posted on Apr 15 2006 at 01:08 AM said:
sitting at the edge of lake superior as the sun sets, on a nice smooth rock with a little breeze and the waves crashing up on the rocks nearby. Without anything but the sound of nature, a nice relaxing break from the complications of life.

-ben
You ODed again?
:p
Well, he did severly limit it with his regulations. That and i was hanging out with some hippies. I won't make that mistake again :p

I switch mine to Kingdom Hearts 2 (i'm 14 hours in, yay!)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Joined
Jan 12, 2005
Messages
982
Age
31
Location
Peterborough England
Shikaku posted on Apr 16 2006 at 03:49 AM said:
rabbits with hats posted on Apr 15 2006 at 04:54 PM said:
When I asked the girl I loved out and she said yes.

Doesn't that fall into the category of orgasm?

=p



Hmmm... well the joyous felling was more in my chest area. Like a heart attack.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

wolly wotsit

ad astra per alia porci
Joined
Apr 4, 2004
Messages
814
Location
Nova's house
Website
Visit site
Loubear posted on Apr 14 2006 at 06:35 PM said:
Hm... how about.. The Best Feeling In The World, Besides Intercourse, Self-Gratification, Fellatio, Cunilingus, Bondage, BSDM Activities, Sadomachistic Perversions, Ritual Abuse, Drugs, Self-Mutilation, Pornography, and any other such NSFW activities...

Edit: Oh?!?!? how about...Bestiality?!?! Did you think of that, you pervs? I thought of that because I'm such a----

This is bullshit. Put whatever you like.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Nickmon

Member
Joined
May 8, 2003
Messages
465
Age
53
Location
BexleyHeath, Kent. UK
Website
Visit site
Best feelings


1) Massive smelly dump in the work toilet, then as you wash your hands someone else walks into same one !

2) Letting rip in a work lift just as you get out on the ground floor to a waiting set of people ready to go up. Go up with your best fart !

:blink:
 
F

famendo

Guest
it thinks we are gonna have to make a poll over this

i say the catagories should be:

a. takin an almighty dump

B. orgasm's

c. farting on the account of other peoples Displeasure

anymore...
 

iignotus

The one and only
Joined
Aug 18, 2005
Messages
2,719
Website
gp2xdev.no-ip.org
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Apr 16 2006 at 10:41 AM said:
having a really great dream. But then it becomes the worst feeling in the world when you wake up and see it wasnt really happening :(
Same.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Rico

Certified Guru
Joined
Apr 4, 2003
Messages
5,649
Age
36
Location
England, UK
Website
Visit site
Nickmon posted on Apr 16 2006 at 11:28 AM said:
Best feelings


1) Massive smelly dump in the work toilet, then as you wash your hands someone else walks into same one !

2) Letting rip in a work lift just as you get out on the ground floor to a waiting set of people ready to go up. Go up with your best fart !

:blink:
you are a borderline shit fetishist
 
Last edited by a moderator:

daclassicgamingmaster

It Is Your Birthday.
Joined
Aug 31, 2005
Messages
8,168
Age
33
Location
ATL
Website
krispf3.blogspot.com
Rico posted on Apr 16 2006 at 01:48 PM said:
Nickmon posted on Apr 16 2006 at 11:28 AM said:
Best feelings


1) Massive smelly dump in the work toilet, then as you wash your hands someone else walks into same one !

2) Letting rip in a work lift just as you get out on the ground floor to a waiting set of people ready to go up. Go up with your best fart !

:blink:
you are a borderline shit fetishist
yeah seriously dude :unsure:
 
Last edited by a moderator:

fishybawb

Hired Geek
Joined
Jul 22, 2005
Messages
1,115
Age
42
Location
York, UK
Website
Visit site
Borderline? He's crossed the border, been rejected for a work permit, and is now living there illegally, sleeping in public toilets.
 

Nickmon

Member
Joined
May 8, 2003
Messages
465
Age
53
Location
BexleyHeath, Kent. UK
Website
Visit site
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Apr 16 2006 at 07:17 PM said:
Rico posted on Apr 16 2006 at 01:48 PM said:
Nickmon posted on Apr 16 2006 at 11:28 AM said:
Best feelings


1) Massive smelly dump in the work toilet, then as you wash your hands someone else walks into same one !

2) Letting rip in a work lift just as you get out on the ground floor to a waiting set of people ready to go up. Go up with your best fart !

:blink:
you are a borderline shit fetishist
yeah seriously dude :unsure:
no im all right really, brzzznnnrr, snif snifffffffffffffffffffffffffff

<_<
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top